Alpha's high ethical standards have been the hallmark of the operation for over 25 years, and to help us maintain such standards in the operation of our business in the future such that the company will continue to thrive and prosper.
Alpha's Code of Ethics embodies Alpha’s policies regarding individual responsibilities toward one another as well as the company's responsibilities to owners (both private and public), other contractors as well as others in the community. Central to the Code is Alpha’s commitment that it and all of its employees comply with all applicable laws and regulations in every jurisdiction in which the company performs its business activities. The Code applies to all employees of the company, including members of the management team. Alpha has put in place a Business and Ethics Compliance Program, the objective of which is to prevent unethical or unlawful behavior or violations of the Code, to detect such behavior or violations as soon as possible if they do occur, and to take appropriate corrective action immediately in such instances.
1. Teamwork - We believe what we do as an individual, as a Company or as members of a project team affects others. Therefore, we strive for an environment that challenges and empowers people to be their best, to work safely, and to respect one another.
2. Quality - We believe the quality of our work will represent us for years to come. We take pride in what we build.
3. Service - We believe that people will do business with companies that meet their needs and provide solid, long-term customer service. The profitability of our organization will come from this relationship-based business.
4. Vision - We believe our innovation separates us from our competitors. Entrepreneurial ideas are encouraged, promoted, and implemented. We set the standards.
5. Integrity – We believe that we cannot achieve our mission, nor the Company's other core values, if we do not act with the utmost honesty and integrity in our dealings with our customers, vendors and each other.